jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

Strange days on the planet earth

Hi Geobloggers!!

Today I write about the documental Strange Day on Planet Earth and the question about this documentary
1-      Did you enjoy the documentary ?

I Enjoy the documental because is very important know what happen in the world, with the human race, with the animals and the all environment.

2-      How much of the narrator’s English did you understand?

I understand that the narrator talks about the climate change and how it affects all living beings in the world.

3-      What things do you fine interesting about of nature?

I find it interesting because this world have a many changes for the acts of the human race as pollution in the air for CO2, pollution in rivers, drought, loss of species and many other effects  a which affect all types of life of the world.

4-      What do you like watch others document’s like this?
I like watch others documents like this, in History channel and National Geographic channel, sometimes when I turn on the TV and see these documentaries I take to feel and see.

5-      How often watch the document’s is about of nature?


I think I see at least one week.

If you can see the documentary  Strange Days on Planet Earth the video link is here 



Regards companions.

1 comentario: