jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Holiday

Hello Geobloggers!  Today I write about of my best holiday.

I will talk about of my favorite holidays  in the south of chile, I trip with my girldfriend of Santiago to Chiloe in february of 2013.

In my travel the first stop is in Pucon where there many beutiful places, I stay Camping 4 days near of eyes of Caburga, it is a place where water flows between the rocks, sorrounded by lots of nature its a paradise.  Very close at the caburga eyes exist the National Park Huerquehue is located in the andes in the araucania Region of Chile,near lake caburga, where I went to do treeking.

The second stop is in Puerto Montt. where I go to know volcano Osorno, jump of river Pretohue, Frutillar. I also went to eat curanto in hole cooked by Huilliches They are indigenous to Chile, which form the southern branch of the Mapuche people. They live mainly in the regions of Los Rios and Los Lagos.

The last stop is in the big island of  Chiloe where I stayed 2 weeks to travel here. the first thing I went to meet is the pinguineras en ancud, these located in the field of the same name, on the west coast facing the Pacific Ocean in the commune of Ancud, Chiloé Archipelago, the Penguin Puñihuil are 28 kilometers southwest of Ancud, on the Los Lagos Region. 

The next place to met are the Churches of Chiloe are seventeen wooden temples built in the Chiloe archipelago in the South of Chile, according to a traditional scheme that is considered to belong to a school of architecture. The oldest buildings still standing date from the mid-eighteenth century and the most recent, the first third of the twentieth century. only research to met ten churches of seventeen because some are very far. finally the trip just because I had more money and return to santiago.

leave you a video of churches of chiloe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8x-h3Q-liw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario