jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

Favouryte Book ( Manga )

A Book

Today I write about of my favourite book ( Manga )

When I was 15 Years old my Friend Pedro I recommended a serie and he tell me  by name is BERSERK, this is a story located in middle age, in which a man must fight to live,

The story starts from a very important event in the series, and then this man the protagonist "Gutts" begins to remember how it got there and how was his last on his friends in the band halcon,( an army of mercenarys)  who must fight to survive.

The created of this history is Kentaro Miura he is born in 1966 and is a japanese artist known for this popular manga of dark fantasy Berserk.

This serie begin whriting in 1990 and continue whriting at present.and i like it because the drawing is of very high quality.

I can not tell you more of this serie because you must read.

http://www.tumangaonline.com/biblioteca/mangas/8399/Berserk






2 comentarios:

  1. I never read a manga, maybe I must read Berserk to know about this word, see you the next class :)

    ResponderEliminar