jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

My weekend

Hi Geobloggers
Today I write about my weekend

The weekend begins Friday, I go to play football with my friends on the court near to my house and after the play football we go to drink beer and smoke to the park.
The Saturday I gathered with Humberto, he is my old friend. We gather to drink beer and make a grilled beef, we were all day talking about of we old work.
The Sunday I work all day selling beds in my home. After the work in the night I watched a movie (The Atticus Institute) it is a very good horror movie inspired by real facts. The movie is about a woman it believed to mental problems and begin to make mental test and discover what really happens to that woman. I think it’s a best horror movie I’ve seen.
The Monday I work building a house with my father and after the work I went again to play football with my friends. In the night I cooked a pizza with my girlfriend.
The Tuesday I went to the park of the kings it’s very near at my home, I went to walk whit my girlfriend and my dog. After the walk we went to eat Peruvian food in the restaurant The Norteñita, which is located in Ricardo Cumming in front of the restaurant The Oceans Pacific’s.
The restaurant of Peruvian food it’s a small place but cooked very good food at a good price. Who ask me about some restaurant always I recommend and I always recommend my favorite dish Pachamanca Marina.



1 comentario:

  1. Fabian, your weekend was very good!, I think that I must see the movie if you say that is the best movie of horror, regards!

    ResponderEliminar