jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

A hobby

hello geobloggers  today i’mg going to write you about my hobbies. I’m a passionate for nintendo games , i have a collection of cardbriges of super nintendo and nintengo 64, , there are a  great variety of titles since clasic games  like super mario Bross, Donkey Kong and Street fighter or another more difficult to fink like aero fighter, demon crest, super metroit.
One of my favorite panoramas is going to find new games for my collection, i like to go with my girfriend to diferent places like persa bio bio, feria friki where i can find diferents kind of games at good Price, the last game that a got was sunset riders, a game that i  enjoyed a lot.
my favorite game is super smash bros of Nintendo 64, this is a fighters game where you can playalone or even can play 4 persons at the same time. This game is a good reason for meetings with my Friends at weekends , we drink beer, make  competitions and have a good time.
Last weekend i went  with my brother, girfriend and brother in law to a game tournament in a gamer bar called insert coin located in irarrazabal, this is a very nice place, where you can play eat and drink in the same place, there sell many drinks and  food  with names alluding to different game characters.
Apart of this hobbie i have many others like play football, ride bike and play cards.

Good bye geobloggers and mr. Simon


2 comentarios:

  1. Fabian, you have a interest hobbys! Sound very fun, you must teach me to play. See you!:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi catalina
      someday i teach to play smash bross because is very good game =)
      Regards

      Eliminar